Thursday, February 10, 2011

psssssssssssst

PS I should note God looked down on me and smiled for attending the gym today.  The royal hawtness himself was my bike buddy beside me in RPM... we even swore in unison... yes, it was wonderful... [siiigggggh  ^_^]
AND i found out he has an accent... swwwoooooonnn
Now if only i could muster up the courage to say "hi" but i doubt anyone with an attractiveness of that magnitude would even look down on a lesser subject such as myself.  I shall continue to worship from afar lol

3 comments:

  1. i dont think i could have written a more girly post... lol there's the chromosomes showin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would be surprised that his awesomeness is actually afraid to say hi for the very same reason ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to believe that :D

    ReplyDelete