Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bright Shiny Morning


I bought this book last Thursday, I have a compulsion to always browse the book sales at my local mall whenever I'm there.  This hardcover I bought for a nifty $5.  I dont just buy at random either.  I want something that captures my attention, and with the first 3 pages of reading (yes I'm one of those that will read beyond outside of the jacket/back cover haha).  I had made facial expressions, I gasped, and cringed.  It was horrible what the introduction to the characters brought me!  So raw, so emotional, so real.
I had to buy it.  I'm almost afraid to continue reading it as the world it contains is primal.  Its the stuff you don't want to read about.
To sum it up, its about L.A.
I'll give you the word upon completion.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment