Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday madness...

Sorry for the lack of updates.  It's been crazy at the office, and I've been working out steady 10+ times a week.

I've pulled back the RPM and upped the straight cardio.  Keeping my heartrate in the zone, and going for about an hour at a time for my second workout of the day. As well I've been focusing on my core with rumours the next combat release is AB-tastic.
My weekly regime now consists of (L- lunch, E- evening):

Monday (L) Cardio (E) Combat
Tuesday (L) Cardio/Alternate with Strength weekly (E) Combat
Wednesday (L) Combat (E) Yoga (recovery)
Thursday (L) Pilates/Tai Chi (BodyFlow) (E)Cardio
Friday (L) RPM
Saturday Morning Double Down, 1 hour RPM, 1 hour Strength training (BodyPump)
Sunday - day off, recovery day

K, I'm done bragging, lol.
October doesnt seem very far away, not to mention June is even closer!  Must get bikini ready!

"Fitness is a battle, welcome to the front line" my fav combat poster quote.

3 comments:

  1. Powerful work out schedule! You've every right to brag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i prefer "unleash your inner warrior" .. its like tearing open the chest and let the monster come out lolx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, thats the one i get yelled at from inspirational instructors all the time "unleash your inner warrior" "you didnt come here to work out, you came here to fight, so FIGHT!" "do you wanna win? DO YOU WANNA BEAT EM?!?!" lol

    ReplyDelete