Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well my day has been a rollercoaster. Let's just say the other shoe dropped. Not surprising that's the theme of my life lately. So embarrassed I feel like everyone is just laughing behind my back. Pretty much highschool mentality but I'm not going to abandon and run away. So I'm your big joke sure it hurts sure you haven't a clue what I'm going through. But laugh I'm hilarious. Someone that's hoped that didn't even say or do anything outside of thoughtfulness is just so funny. I really hope your proud of yourself, I hope its so entertaining as you giggle behind your hands and talk around me as though I were an idiot.
Its far more cruel then you realize but I doubt you care.
Keep it up. I'm not leaving and I'm not going to cower from your rudeness. I'm stronger and better then you and maybe deep down you might feel a little bad for making someone whose already at a low point int her life cry over something new. Really... Hilarious...

2 comments:

  1. I declare a mental health day!

    Mean People Suck

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I hide they win, I wont give em the satisfaction. Besides if I smile and cont. on as per usual, kind of takes the glory out of they're cruelty.
    Mean people pick on the weak, and I am not weak.
    Then can kiss my well toned ass ;)

    ReplyDelete