Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Loveless

No more.
I just woke up one day and said no more of this.
No more pleasing everyone with what they want to hear, smiling all the time when I feel like shit, lying about my current mindset with perky dimple filled smile replies.
No more feeling guilty for wanting to be HAPPY.
As a compassionate person by nature I have a hard time with the guilt it inflicts. 
Knowing the things I’ll have to sacrifice and reflecting in turn without shame what I have sacrificed for everyone’s happiness but my own.
I don’t promise to always be happy, this is probably going to be MY dumping ground for angst, shit and the like, but I promise thoughtful insight, possibility of intense drama, and reflections on my addiction to working out (crack-erobics?)
Comment away, and chances are if I like you/your comment/your face/your profile pic, etc. I’ll in turn befriend and comment alike.

I will also accept bribes in forms of chocolate, cheddar cheese, and payments on my mortgage.



No comments:

Post a Comment