Friday, January 28, 2011

Gym Jam

One of my addictions is working out, and in working out I attend quite a few group exercise classes a week (I’ll refer to this as GroupEx).  My favorite GroupEx classes are in order:
1 – Body Combat (mixed martial arts cardio to awesome music)
2 – RPM – an intense spin class (via resistance bike) with the most bang for your buck calorie wise.  Total sweat fest, by the end you’re just dripping its ridiculous.
3 – Body Flow – tai chi, yoga, Pilates, for those days when I’m feeling a little sore I focus on flexibility to still keep my muscles warm
4 – Body Pump – a strength endurance class using the barbell that incorporates every major muscle group within one hour.

Friday I attended my usual RPM and as luck would have it the eye candy that also attends sat in front of me.  Had a nice view watching Mr. Fit and toned with a slight edge of bad boy (tattoooooosssss *dies*) thrown in the mix through the class.
My buddy and I looked at each other because it’s sort of a thing to check out this dude in the classes and giggle like a couple girls later.  He’s done every class I’ve done, and obviously we have that in common, ahem.
It was like the heavens were looking down on me, and gave me a slow wink.
Aside from the new release being just brutal… this was an awesome cherry on top of my usual workout regime.
Thank you Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment