Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Well life has been going on at a steady pace.  Sorry for lack of updates but I guess I’ve been busy with just… being... and... doing...

I’m moving at the end of May with a roommate, we’re sharing a condo, and it will work both for location for work and school.  I’m meeting with my lawyer to discuss my rights to the house and if I do still need to continue paying a mortgage when I’m no longer living there (and still keep ownership to the house).  I am awaiting word on whether I’ve been approved on a loan for my first car, a sexy Mazda 3 :D and today a realtor is coming to assess the house to see what we could get for it potentially should we decided to sell (which is what I want to do) or at least get a number that would reflect on how much my ex will have to pay me to buy me out – I’ll leave the lawyer to figure that out.

See?  Busy!

Today I’m fighting a battle with a cold and crossing my fingers, please send me positive vibes, I will kick its ass. 

I have a busy fun filled wknd ahead of me full of lemon drops, good people, and good tunes.  Apart from last weekend where Friday's apartment search was a disappointing bust (but has since been rectified see above), and Saturdays fail at attending an out of town social in the hall I had my wedding reception in no less (better memories? not so much, but a certain someone i was travelling with got busted... so made it an early night, but as fate would have it we narrowly avoided a snowstorm).

Still working out like a mad woman, have lost another 15lbs since February I'm proud to say, and rocking a size 8 like its nobodies business.  I see the size 6 on the horizon, that's my next goal, that and a bikini toned tummy, I have some nice legs happening.

Only one more month living with mom.  I am missing out on a sweet deal in regards to finances and what not, it'd be practically free to stay at her place, but I just dont feel like I'm living on my own.  I feel that spark of liberation faded and now I'm living "back home".  So although I'll be in an area I'm not familiar, I will be close to both work and school and will attempt somehow to make it all work.

Lifes for living, not to watch it be lived - no longer will I wait around for it to happen to me, I am happening, I am living, I am going to be and am happy :)

3 comments:

  1. Financial success comes later. Be on your own and be happy. This is how you get to like the person you have become.

    Besides, its much nicer to visit home, than live at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually quoted your last line when speaking to my brother about my situation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success!!!!!!!!

    Hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete